- from "Marriage licenses from
the Official Note Books of the Archdeaconry of Suffolk deposited at the
Ipswich Probate Court 1613-1674" printed at the private press of
Frederick Arthur Crisp, 1903.
from "Suffolk Parish Registers, Marriages vol.IV";
Phillimore's Parish Registers series.
correspondence from Ray Long (UK) regarding Fisks
of Lavenham, Sfk.
correspondence from C.Hodges (New Zealand)
regarding descendants of Henry Fisk(e) of Westleton.
correspondence from David Madsen & Margaret Brown (New Zealand) regarding
Fisks of Starston & Snetterton, Nfk.
correspondence from Roberta Steinwachs (USA)
regarding Mary Ann Fisk and her parents, from Norfolk.
correspondence from Toinette Fisk (New Zealand)
regarding George Fisk and family.
correspondence from Sarah Styles (UK) regarding the descendants of Reuben
correspondence from Valerie Peels (Australia) regarding the
descendants of Anne Fisk & William Ward of Theberton.
NEHGS register of April 1933, containing chancery proceedings mentioning
NEHGS register of July 1933, containing charters mentioning various Fisk(e)s.
NEHGS register of October 1933, containing part 1 of the early Fisk(e)
NEHGS register of April 1934, containing part 2 of the early Fisk(e) pedigree.
NEHGS register of July 1934, containing part 3 of the early Fisk(e) pedigree.
NEHGS register of April 1938, containing revisions to the early Fisk(e) pedigree.
NEHGS register of July 1938, containing further revisions to the early Fisk(e) pedigree.
article from his website by Stephen M. Lawson concerning
Richard Fisk(e) of Laxfield
and his descendants.
posting to the Suffolk list from Sidney Turrell (Australia)
regarding Mary Fisk & Edmund Scarlett.
correspondence from Karl Gibson (UK) regarding Sarah Fisk & James Tench.
correspondence from Nick Tatham (UK) regarding the
descendants of Abraham Fisk & Elizabeth Wardley
 - correspondence from Thomas Lawley (USA) regarding Henry Fisk & Emily Foulsham of Yoxford.
 - marriages collected at Suffolk Records Office by Brian Fisk
 - correspondence from Christopher Richards (UK) regarding Fisk(e) and Woolnough marriages.
 - correspondence from Barry Cubitt (Australia)
regarding Elizabeth Fiske and Thomas Webster from Gt. Yarmouth.
 - correspondence from Glenn Wright, Al Muise-Benner
& Marg Jess (Canada) regarding Augustus Fisk
& Ann Curtiss & family of Weston nr. Ellough,
 - correspondence from Don McArthur (S.Africa)
regarding Fiskes of Thorpe Morieux..
 - correspondence from Tony Fiske (UK) regarding the descendants
of William Fiske .
 - correspondence from Mary Fiske (USA) regarding the descendants
of Richard Zachariah Fiske.
 - correspondence from Valerie Robinson (UK) regarding the
descendants of Samuel Fiske .
 - Fisk(e) wills proved in the Consistory
Court of Norwich 1604-1686 (Brian Fisk).
 - correspondence from Robert Neil (Canada) regarding Fisk &
 - extract from Kettlebaston parish records
& copy of marriage certificate of Rev.John
Robert Fiske & Emma Calver.
 - family tree supplied by Joy Fisk (UK).
 - correspondence from Pete Fisk (UK) regarding the descendants of
George Fisk & Jane Margaret Whitton, of Covent Garden.
 - posting by Barbara Fiske Booky
regarding descendants of Anthony Fisk & Martha March.
 - correspondence regarding railway company employees from Allan
 - posting by Huw Daniel (UK) regarding
the marriage of Susan Fisk & George Womack at Diss.
 - posting by Margaret Nichols (Australia) including passenger
list of the passenger ship Emu.
 - posting by Beccy Clarke (S.Africa) mentioning marriage of Rev.John
Hammond Fisk & Mary Margaretta Eaton.
 - posting by Deborah Paul to Norfolk-L@Rootsweb.com regarding Norwich prison inmates in 1891.
 - posting by John E.Farrow to Norfolk-L@Rootsweb.commentioning the marriage of Susanna Fisk(e) and William Farrow.
 - correspondence from Mark (?) regarding William Minns & Mary Ann Fiske of Norwich.
 - correspondence from Helena Hayden (USA) regarding Harriet Fisk
& Robert Layn.
 - correspondence from Barbara Worth regarding Lucia Fiske &
 - correspondence from Geoff Bridges regarding Susannah Fisk &
Fruer Bridges from Framlingham.
 - NEHGS register of July 1997 containing articles on William Crispe of Laxfield and the Godbold family.
 - references to Fisk(e)s in 'Something of Old Suffolk' by Allan
Jobson (Robert Hale, 1978)
 - correspondence from Norman Moyle (USA) regarding Frederick
Henry Fiske & Nellie Squirrell.
 - correspondence from Jane Cavell (UK) regarding Frances Fisk
& Robert Newark.
 - correspondence from Paula Hadgraft (Australia)
regarding Fisk(e)s who were admitted as Freemen of
 - correspondence from Barbara Vickers (UK) regarding Fisks of Stowmarket.
 - correspondence from Linda Streeter (UK) regarding Fisk(e)s of Lowestoft.
 - posting from Janelle Penney (New Zealand) inc. list of members
of the Beccles Volunteer Rifle Corps, 1860.
 - Archdeacony of Suffolk Probate Records 1444 -1700.
 - correspondence from Frank & Laurie Rands
regarding Sarah Fiske & Joseph Rands.
 - family tree supplied by Jill Stevens (UK).
 - Fisk(e) entries in the St Catherines Marriage Index (online)
 - correspondence from Murray Fisk (UK,
re descendants of William Robert Fisk of Corton.
 - Fisk(e) entries in the British
Columbia Vital Records Death/Marriage Index (online).
 - Archdeaconry of Sudbury
Probate Records, 1354-1700.
 - Wills proved at the Commissary Court of London (London
 - correspondence from Barry Johns (Australia) regarding descendants
of John & Mary Fisk.
correspondence from Pam Holder (Australia)
regarding convicts James & John Fisk of Waketon,
Further info taken from website of the Archives Office of Tasmania.
Passenger lists for immigrants to Victoria,
The Dictionary of British Artists 1880-1940, Johnson & Grentzner 1976, Antique Collectors Club
Brighton Presbyterian Registers 1700-1837
correspondence from Derek Welham (UK) regarding
- correspondence from Mary Fisk Gilbert (USA) regarding descendants of Samuel
Fisk & Phoebe Boyce.
correspondence from Edward Easton (UK) regarding Fisks
& Canas on his website.
British Library online catalogue.
extracts from Whites 1854 directory of Norfolk
by Scilla Bunn (UK).
 - Fisks buried at Abney
correspondence from Brian Fisk (UK) regarding Fisk(e)s
list of Army motorcyclists in 1914 by Ted Wildy, online.
 - correspondence from Felicity Pawsey
(UK) regarding George Pawsey & Mary Fiske
Index of Wills proved at Norwich 1370-1550
submissions & correspondence from Ann Fisk (Australia) regarding Fisk(e)
correspondence from Valerie Stevenson (Ireland) regarding Herbert Fisk
& Harriet Denny.
correspondence from Diane Kirby (UK) regarding her grandmother Maud Emily
submission & correspondence from Fran Sluman
(UK) regarding Mary Fisk & Rev John Cracknell.
correspondence from Alan Osborn (UK) regarding Leonard Fisk & Susan
correspondence from John Chapman (UK) regarding John Daniel Fisk.
correspondence from Neil Langridge (UK) regarding Fisk(e)s of Stowmarket (website).
correspondence from Cathy Shashkof (Australia)
regarding Christopher Percy Fisk.
correspondence from Brenda Paisley (UK) regarding Fisks
from Middlesborough, Yorks.
correspondence from Roger Shirley (Australia) regarding descendants
of Isaac Fisk & Hannah Weyman.
records from Beaumont Baptist Church,
Woodbridge, Sfk online.
records of Home Children from Canadian archives online.
correspondence from Martin Fisk (UK) regarding his Fisk ancestors.
 - submission from John Fisk regarding Arthur Fisk of Blythburgh, Sfk.
correspondence from Perle Brooking (Australia) regarding Sarah Fisk of Bolton, Lancs.
extract from Suffolk Regimental Gazette for March 1916.
extensive correspondence from Alf Case (UK) regarding 19th century Fisks.
posting by Jenny James (New
Zealand) regarding Sarah Fisk.
correspondence from Jenny Bostock (UK) regarding
William Fiske & daughter Margaret Beatrice.
submission by Fay Sowerby regarding Maria Fisk =
correspondence from Pam Bossick (USA) regarding
Charles Thomas Fiske.
 - corespondence from Ken Jackson (UK) regarding Fiskes of Bermondsey.
Records of Coroners Inquests in South Suffolk.
correspondence from Ron Griggs (UK) regarding Daniel Walton Fiske.
correspondence from Biddy Matthews (UK) regarding Rachel Fiske.
posting from J. Mooring regarding William Fisk of Calne,
submission from email@example.com regarding Eliza Ann Fisk of Stoke
Newington, North London.
correspondence from Ian McKay (New Zealand) re Fisks
of Charsfield, Dallinghoo
& Woodbridge, Sfk.
submissions from Gene O'Reilly (UK) regarding 16th century Fisk(e)s from
submissions from Dave Ollerton (UK) regarding Fisks from Lowestoft & Co.Durham.
article online concerning Australia's Second Fleet.
Wills at Chelmsford 1721 - 1858
correspondence from Michael B. Fisk (UK)
correspondence from Elizabeth Wills (UK), Fenning
correspondence from Jean Mayer (UK) regarding Fisks
of Tunstead, Norfolk.
correspondence from Janet Wilkins (UK) regarding Fisks
of Blythburgh & Frostenden.
correspondence from Steve Barber (UK) regarding descendants of Amos Fisk
& Mary Gardener.
correspondence from Deidre Sterling (New Zealand) regarding Joseph
Fletcher = Emma Fisk.
 - correspondence from Marion Fisk (UK) regarding her
father-in-law Dennis William.
 - correspondence from Janet Sturnam
regarding Elizabeth Fisk & Richard Sturman of
 - correspondence from Ken Cox (UK) regarding ancestors of Jessie
 - correspondence from James Fisk (UK) regarding James Fisk of Sale, Victoria,
 - correspondence from April Zobel
regarding William 'Tommy' Fiske, professional footballer.
 - correspondence from Erueti Korewha (New
Zealand) regarding Sarah Fisk = George Matchitt.
 - correspondence from Francis James Fisk regarding Francis
 - correspondence from John Ingram (Australia)
regarding offspring of James Fisk of Lowestoft.
 - correspondence from Amy Robison regarding George Frederick
Fisk = Amy Neath.
 - correspondence from 'Lisa' regarding Fisks
& Grimwoods of Rendham.
 - correspondence from Tony Fisk (New
Zealand) regarding Fisks of Eltham, Kent.
 - correspondence from Jaqueline Ann
Carrier [nee Fisk] (UK)
regarding Fisks of Eyke, Suffolk.
 - correspondence from Barbara Hurst (UK) regarding Fisks of Kettleburgh & Charsfield.
 - submission from Cyril Daynes (UK)
regarding Margaret Ffiske [daughter of Henry] =
 - correspondence from John Nunn (UK) regarding Emma Fisk = John
Chapman of Horham, Suffolk.
 - correspondence from Simon Robertson (UK) regarding Frederick
 - correspondence from Marjorie Wigginton
 - correspondence from Peter Fisk (UK) regarding his great
grandfather Sydney William Fisk.
 - correspondence from Lee Oates (Australia) regarding Hannah Maria
Fisk = Joseph Ringwood Pain.
 - correspondence from Judy Ingratta
(Canada) regarding Alfred & Sarah Elizabeth Fisk of St Pancras, London
 - correspondence from Ian Walter Newson
(UK) regarding Fisks of Barsham
 - taken from Barbara Miller's (NZ) one-name study of the Fisk[e]
 - correspondence from Michael Shaun Mahoney (UK) regarding
George Green Fisk = Eliza Ann Hayward.
 - correspondence from Emma Fisk (UK) regarding Fisks from Durham.
 - correspondence from Mike Fiske (UK) regarding father Charles
Henry & grandfather Harry.
 - correspondence from Lisa Hutchinson (USA) regarding Richard = Mahala & children who emigrated in 1821.
 - correspondence from Ivan Bateman (UK) regarding John = Emily
Baker & their daughter Sarah = William Roberts.
 - correspondence from Steve Farrington (USA) regarding Susannah
= John Barham of Snetterton,
 - correspondence from Elizabeth Button (Australia)
regarding James William = Susannah Guyon Laver.
 - correspondence from Eric Barnes (UK) regarding Harriet Fisk =
 - correspondence from Jacqui ? regarding Rebecca Fisk = James Chipperfield
 - correspondence from Dorothy Hill (Australia) regarding the line of
Maria Fisk of Worlingworth.
 - correspondence from Lorna Hector-Taylor (New Zealand)
 - correspondence from Kath Heywood (UK) regarding Mary Ann Fiske
 - correspondence from Mary Selvaer
regarding Olive Fisk / Rogers
 - correspondence from Darrell Austin (USA) regarding Fisks of Tunstead, Nfk and Orleans County, New York
 - correspondence from Clive Jones (Swansea, Wales) regarding
James Fisk & family from Swansea.
 - correspondence from Dean Mills (UK) regarding Fisks of Charsfield, Suffolk
 - correspondence from Fay Lewis (New Zealand) regarding
offspring of Francis & Mary Anne Fisk of Kentish Town, London
 - correspondence from Andrew Fisk (UK) regarding his Fisk
ancestors from Barsham & elsewhere
 - posting on Ancestry.com from Denise Schoo
regarding Elizabeth Fisk dau of Edmund = Sarah of Wymondham, Nfk.
 - posting on Ancestry.com from Irwin Fisk regarding John Fisk
& sons Henry & John who emigrated to Virginia prior to 1795.
 - correspondence from Patricia Clist
(UK) regarding Fisks of Charsfield,
Sfk & Westerham, Kent
 - submission from Barry Fisk (New Zealand) regarding Charles
& George Fisk of Enfield, Middx & New
 - correspondence from Linda O'Halloran (Ireland) regarding Mary
Ann Fisk & Samuel Barker who emigrated to Ontario
 - correspondence from Gillian Parker (UK) regarding William
& Ellen Fisk of Marfleet, Yorks
 - correspondence from Geoff Fisk (UK) regarding Fisks of Levington & Kent
 - correspondence from Joan Nikifortchuk
(Canada) regarding William Charles Fisk & family
 - correspondence from Tara Duffin
regarding Ann Fisk of Soham, Cambs
 - correspondence from David Gale (UK) regarding the descendants
of William Fisk of Haddiscoe, Nfk
 - correspondence from 'Rita M' regarding Nathaniel Fisk &
 - posting from Gordon Smith (UK) regarding Anne Fiske = John Chipperfield
 - submission from Chris Morrice
(Bangladesh) regarding Charlotte Fisk = George Dix
 - correspondence from Phil ? (UK) regarding Edgar Fisk
 - submission from Jean Sharp (UK) regarding Emma Fisk
 - submission from Caroline Smeeth
(UK?) regarding James William Fisk
 - correspondence from Penny Rose (UK) regarding Lavenham Fisks
 - correspondence from Joan Wilde (UK) regarding her mother
Eileen May Fiske
 - correspondence from Heatha Thain [?] regarding Geletty
 - correspondence from Val Peels (Australia)
 - correspondence from Lucy Eyers
regarding Fisks of Dilham,
 - correspondence from James W. Fisk regarding James Fisk of Gt Yarmouth & descendents
 - submissions from Margaret Oldridge
(UK) regarding the offspring of Richard Fisk = Harriet Townrow
 - correspondence from Paul Harrison (UK) regarding the
descendents of James Fisk of Newton Flotman
 - submission from Scott Solder (UK) regarding grandmother Ivy
Fisk, daughter of Isaac = Martha of West Ham
 - correspondence from Sarah Eley
regarding Fisks of Kentish Town, Edmonton &
 - taken from www.castlegarden.org, a searchable online database
of emigrants to America.
 - correspondence from Denise Nemitz
(France) regarding descendents of Samuel = Phoebe
 - correspondence from Sue Fisk (UK) regarding her husband's Fisk
 - correspondence from Richard Sellens
(UK) regarding Fisks of Essex
 - correspondence from Hazel Sirett
regarding Arthur John Fiske
 - biographical details from Robert Fisk's book 'The Great War
for Civilisation' published in 2005.
 - correspondence from Michael Cooley regarding Richard Fisk = Mahala Kemp & offspring in USA
 - correspondence from Debbie Holbrow
(UK) regarding her husband's Fiske ancestors
 - correspondence from Gloria Culyer
 - correspondence from Mark Turnbull (Australia) regarding Mary Anne Forwood/Fiske/Randell, first
wife of Richard Zachariah Fiske.
 - correspondence from Ivy Jo-Anne Fiske (Canada)
regarding her father Humphrey William.
 – correspondence from Jane Harrison
(UK) re Fisks from Bolton,
 – correspondence from Teresa
Fisk (UK) regarding her father Paul Fisk.
 – correspondence from Gill Cowan (UK)
regarding her great grandmother Anna Fisk.
 – correspondence from Peter Graham Row (Australia)
regarding the will of Nicholas Row, 1777.
 – correspondence from Jim
re his grandfather James George Fisk
 – correspondence from Bob Carroll
regarding Samuel Fisk & daughter Elizabeth of Wenham, Mass.
 – correspondence from Pleiades McRae
regarding Elizabeth Prudence = Rev Thomas Jackson
 – correspondence from Susan Fisk
regarding the offspring of her grandfather Henry George Fisk of Bolton.
 – correspondence from Kevin Fiske
(UK) about his brother Roger Clifford
 – correspondence from Robert Fiske
(Australia) about his late father
 – correspondence from Colin Giles
 – correspondence from Larry Fisher re
Fiskes of Walton on the Naze
and Thorpe-le-Soken, Essex
correspondence from Jane Longhurst (Australia) re
her father William Fisk